Sep 21, 2018
1) If FIFA allowed it, could two non-UEFA/non-CONMEBOL teams pair up to compete with or even surpass the likes of Brazil, Spain, France etc?
2) Do you have any tips on starting a new podcast? Any pitfalls to avoid?
3) Do the smaller national teams make more money because of the UEFA Nations League?
4) Would a West…
Sep 20, 2018
Daryl and Taylor answer 5 USMNT/MLS-centric listener questions:
1) If MLS were to play a regular season game in England, which two teams should play and where should it take place?
2) What happens to the USMNT if Christian Pulisic gets injured before the next World Cup?
3) If Gregg Berhalter becomes the USMNT coach,…
Sep 17, 2018
We take a look back at all the post-international break action, including Juventus’ 2-1 win over Sassuolo (and all the drama that ensued), Liverpool’s 2-1 win over Spurs, all the craziness in Toronto-LA Galaxy, and much, much more.
Today’s show is brought to you by… SEATGEEK! Download the SeatGeek app and enter code…