- Rams headed to Super Bowl after overtime win over SaintsThe Los Angeles Rams won a spot in next month's Super Bowl when they defeated the New Orleans Saints 26-23 in overtime in the National Football Conference (NFC) championship game on Sunday.
- Report: Mahomes could sign $200 million dealKansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes is in just his second year in the NFL, but the talk already has started that he could become the league's first $200 million man.
- Vonn says Cortina might have been her last raceLindsey Vonn, widely regarded as the greatest-ever female Alpine skier, may have taken part in her last race, she said after skiing out of Sunday's super-G in Cortina.
- Report: NFL to wrap up Hunt investigation by MarchThe NFL is expected to finish its investigation into three different off-field incidents involving running back Kareem Hunt and decide on a final punishment before free agency opens in March, according to NFL Network's Ian Rapoport.
- Pavlyuchenkova beats Stephens in marathon contest to reach quartersUnseeded Russian Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova won a marathon three-setter against American fifth seed Sloane Stephens 6-7(3) 6-3 6-3 to reach the Australian Open quarter-finals on Sunday and match her best show in Grand Slams.
- Federer rues missed chances in Tsitsipas thrillerIf having his Australian Open title defense ended early was not painful enough for Roger Federer on Sunday, there was the additional sting of being beaten by a tyro with plenty of similarities to his younger, fearless self.