- 'It feels good to be a bike racer again,' says Froome in comeback raceChris Froome made his much-awaited return to the peloton at the UAE Tour on Sunday after recovering from serious injuries he sustained in a high-speed crash last year, saying he was glad he had overcome the struggle to get back to racing.
- Opelka beats Raonic and will face Nishioka for Delray titleAmerican Reilly Opelka surprised Canada's second-seeded Milos Raonic in their rain-delayed semi-final to set up a meeting with Japan's Yoshihito Nishioka for the Delray Beach Open title in Florida on Sunday.
- Qualifier Mager to face Garin in Rio finalThe magic continued for Italian qualifier Gianluca Mager as he outlasted Hungary's Attila Balazs to win their rain delayed semi-final in three sets at the Rio Open on Sunday.
- Bobsleigh: Germany's Friedrich wins record 10th world titleGermany's Francesco Friedrich became the first bobsledder to win 10 world titles when the reigning Olympic champion won the two-man event at the IBSF World Championships on Sunday in Altenberg, Germany.
- Another miss for Duplantis at 6.19 metersArmand Duplantis cleared 6.01 meters easily to win an indoor meeting in Clermont Ferrand on Sunday but for the second time in five days the Swede could not break his own pole vault world record.
- Chadwick earns first super license points in Asian F3Britain's Jamie Chadwick earned her first points toward a Formula One superlicense on Sunday after finishing fourth overall in the Asian F3 series at the Buriram circuit in Thailand.