- Powell's stunning century puts West Indies 2-1 up despite England chargeRovman Powell hit 10 sixes in a blistering 107 from just 53 balls as West Indies beat England by 20 runs in a high-scoring third T20 international to move 2-1 up in the series with two games to play.
- Motherwell battle to draw with Hibernian despite Donnelly red cardTen-man Motherwell held out for a point in a goalless Premiership encounter with Hibernian.
- Saints and Dundee remain in trouble after drawSt Johnstone and Dundee both remain in relegation trouble in the cinch Premiership after the Tayside derby ended in a goalless draw.
- Clark nets late winner as Dundee Utd end losing runDundee United finally returned to winning ways in the cinch Premiership with a dramatic 2-1 victory over Ross County at Tannadice.
- Arfield stunner sees off brave LiviScott Arfield's spectacular second-half strike saw Rangers scrape past a stubborn Livingston 1-0 at Ibrox to maintain their slender four-point lead over Celtic at the top of the table.
- Celtic hold on to secure win at HeartsCeltic survived a second-half comeback from Hearts to win 2-1 and stay four points off Scottish Premiership leaders Rangers.