National Basketball Association
By Mark Janisch | March 8, 2020
- Pacers' Turner has fracture in hand; no surgery January 19, 2021Pacers center Myles Turner, who leads the NBA with 4.2 blocks per game this season, won't require surgery, is listed as day-to-day and will participate in practice Tuesday.
- 76ers expect Embiid (knee) to play vs Celtics January 19, 2021After sitting out Saturday with a sore right knee, Joel Embiid is expected to play against the Celtics on Wednesday, coach Doc Rivers said Tuesday.
- Source: Delonte West working at rehab center January 19, 2021Former homeless NBA player Delonte West is now working at the drug rehab center in Florida that he attended, a source confirmed to ESPN.
- NBA talking about vaccinating players as PSA January 19, 2021NBA commissioner Adam Silver says the league has discussed vaccinating players as a public service announcement.
- Pacers' LeVert: Trade 'could've possibly saved me' January 19, 2021Caris LeVert says he was "feeling 100% healthy" when he was traded to the Pacers, so he thinks that the deal "could've possibly saved me in the long run" after a mass was found on his kidney.
- Kyrie rejoins Nets, says he 'just needed a pause' January 19, 2021Kyrie Irving rejoined the Brooklyn Nets on Tuesday, saying he took a leave of absence in part because he "just needed a pause."
- Notable Bets: Mahomes' injury throws oddsmakers for a loop January 18, 2021Patrick Mahomes' injury has thrown a wrench into setting lines for the AFC Championship, and there's a new favorite in the NBA's Eastern Conference.
- 'I believe in us': On MLK Day, NBA players reflect on social justice and what comes next January 18, 2021As the league celebrates the words and impact of Martin Luther King Jr., a group of NBA players reflects on the past year and looks forward in the pursuit of social justice.
- NBA Power Rankings: Where the James Harden trade sends the Nets January 18, 2021How does the trade that shook up the NBA shake up our latest rankings?
- In the paint: Introducing the artist known as Willie Cauley-Stein January 15, 2021The former No. 6 pick is not only a key player on a young, rising Mavericks squad, he's also a lifelong art lover. In an ESPN exclusive, he shares his latest paintings and how his life, both on the court and off, has inspired them.