National Basketball Association
By Mark Janisch | March 8, 2020
- Knicks rookie Toppin believes in his defense December 3, 2020Obi Toppin isn't worried about concerns about his defensive play heading into his rookie season with the Knicks. Said Toppin: "I feel like I push myself every single day to get better at what I need to do to be great."
- George: Failure to adjust cost Clips in collapse December 3, 2020LA Clippers forward Paul George said the team failed to make any adjustments to stop the bleeding against the Denver Nuggets in their seven-game series loss in last season's playoffs.
- Agent: LeBron, Lakers agree to $85M extension December 3, 2020LeBron James will be with the Lakers through the 2022-23 season as the sides agreed to a two-year, $85 million contract extension, his agent told ESPN and multiple outlets Wednesday.
- New Rockets guard Wall says goodbye to D.C. December 3, 2020John Wall said goodbye to Washington after his trade to the Rockets.
- 76ers' Howard: Lakers tweet misunderstanding December 3, 2020The 76ers' Dwight Howard said Thursday his tweet about returning to the Lakers was simply a misunderstand over whether he officially had an offer to do so.
- Davis, Lakers agree to 5-year, $190M max deal December 3, 2020All-NBA forward Anthony Davis has agreed to a five-year, $190 million maximum contract to stay with the defending champion Los Angeles Lakers, Rich Paul of Klutch Sports told ESPN.
- Tracking every new uniform release for the 2020-21 NBA season December 3, 2020Teams all across the league will be sporting new looks this season.
- 2020 NBA free agency and trades: Latest buzz, news and reports December 3, 2020NBA free agency has officially begun. Keep it here for the latest news and updates on signings and trades all offseason.
- LeBron vs. Luka, Zion vs. Miami and the must-see games on Christmas Day December 2, 2020The NBA's five-game Christmas Day slate is set. Here's everything we're most excited to see.
- How will the NBA season actually work? What we know and don't know about 2020-21 December 2, 2020What happens when a player tests positive for COVID-19? Is there an All-Star break? We're tackling the biggest questions facing the new season.