National Collegiate Athletic Association
By Mark Janisch | March 10, 2018
By Mark Janisch | March 9, 2018
- Engine catches fire on plane with Saudi WCup team, none hurt June 19, 2018MOSCOW (AP) Officials say an engine of a Russian plane carrying the Saudi Arabian soccer team to a World Cup host city has caught fire during landing, but nobody was hurt.
- Senegal President Sall to support World Cup team in Russia June 19, 2018MOSCOW (AP) Senegal President Macky Sall is in Russia and will attend his country's World Cup game against Poland in Moscow.
- Dyson's catch, Goldschmidt's HR lift D-backs past Angels June 19, 2018Ketel Marte and Nick Ahmed also homered, and Jeff Mathis had a two-run double for Arizona.
- Marlins look to stay clutch vs. Giants (Jun 19, 2018) June 19, 2018SAN FRANCISCO -- The Miami Marlins will seek to continue to work their late-game magic against the San Francisco Giants when the teams meet for the second time in a three-game series Tuesday night.
- Diamondbacks seelk two-game sweep vs. Angels (Jun 19, 2018) June 19, 2018Matt Koch will aim for his fourth consecutive victory on Tuesday night, and the Arizona Diamondbacks will try for a two-game road sweep of the Los Angeles Angels.
- WATCH: Dyson robs grand slam from Upton June 19, 2018Jarrod Dyson preserved the Diamondbacks late lead by stealing a grand slam from former D-backs outfielder Justin Upton.
- In Ice Cube's BIG3, the champion defends, but doesn't reload June 19, 2018NEW YORK (AP) Winner stays.
- Monday's Sports in Brief June 19, 2018HOCKEY
- The Fastball Paradox: With velocity up, fastballs on decline June 19, 2018NEW YORK (AP) Over five seasons as ace of the Pittsburgh Pirates, Gerrit Cole threw one of the game's hardest, heaviest fastballs, and he threw it often. The pitch helped him make millions of dollars. It put him in contention for major awards. Hitters swung through it again and again, and Cole seemed content not […]
- Nimmo looks to keep rolling as Mets face Rockies (Jun 19, 2018) June 19, 2018DENVER -- Outfielder Brandon Nimmo will seek an encore performance after a memorable return to the region where he grew up and will try to continue his startling power surge Tuesday when the New York Mets look to win their fourth straight game and again beat the Colorado Rockies.